Friday, June 10, 2011

One of "those" days


(source)

You know what I am talking about - where you KNOW you shouldn't get out of bed. You KNOW the day isn't going to go well. Not that you are in a bad mood or anything, but you can just TELL that things are going to be off.

Well folks. Today is one of THOSE days.

It is not even lunch time and I have already had 5 or 6 mishaps. Nothing huge. But the kind of feelings where you want to crawl under a rock - or better yet your bed covers and not come out unless it is for something sweet and maybe a movie. (Luckily my bed is in my kitchen and living room, so I don't even have to travel far to get either.)

I am just glad that it is Friday and that I won't have to cause more damage for the rest of the week. Hopefully I can make it through the afternoon.

Goes to show you - reading scriptures in the morning really does make a difference. I should have made the time this morning like I usually do...but I wanted to be lazy instead. bummer.

2 comments:

-Kate- said...

"Um, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?" :) I hope your day goes better!

Jessica Nelson said...

hahahah - KATE. I love it.

E - I'm sorry! I know how that feels. Good thing it's Friday, right?