Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whip it up...

Last night Andrew had to go to school until late, so I decided to make dinner for my parents (to save them from eating out) I looked in their freezer and found frozen Ruffe (type of light white fish) and I found some lemons in the fridge. I used my grill pan and I sliced the lemons thin and put them in the pan with some olive oil. Then I grabbed some fresh Thyme from our garden and added that. Then I put the fish on top with a nice spice rub (it has stuff like oregano and red pepper flakes, etc.) Then in another saute pan I put pickled beets and spinach and a little red wine vinegar. I cooked it until the spinach had wilted.

I served it on a plate and TA-DA!!! DELICIOUS! I love making things up as I go!! I wish I had taken a picture. It looked really nice too.

1 comment:

Jessica Nelson said...

You are my kind of woman! Wish I could have been there - it sounds really GOOD!