Wednesday, January 19, 2011

honeymoon feedback clarification

I Love the ideas - these are the ideas we have been having...

What I didn't clarify was: We need LOCATION ideas. We do want to go on a cruise. Or to visit somewhere cool. But we need location ideas.

ex) Go to the Galapagos Islands. They are amazing b/c of the wildlife, historic nature, and just plain amazing beaches, cruise life.

So let me hear about actual places you have been, or places you want to go and why...it will help our searches go faster...it is hard to search for a cruise when you have VERY wide parameters...we want to go somewhere cool that people recommend

=)

Thanks for the ideas though - very fun so far...

3 comments:

Puakai said...

I've cruised to the Bahamas which was fun. I really want to take a cruise and then go to maccu pichu. Good luck!

Merideth Sullivan said...

I would HIGHLY recommend the Caribbean. I went on a cruise through there and went to the most amazing beach ever. In my life. It was on the island of St. John. I would go back there in a heartbeat. I think it was on the list of top 10 beaches in the world. Cruises are awesome. I vote you guys do that!

Janet said...

Can't go wrong with a cruise (unless you hit hurricane season..). But if you have to go stateside, I'd say Yellowstone. Or the Smokey Mountains. Or Carlsbad Caverns. Or D.C. Or Key West. Or the Adirondacks by way of Rochester (I hear there are fabulous people there).

:)