Friday, January 28, 2011

"It sounds gross...but I promise it is good"



Those are words that make you a little nervous. But seriously. Trust me.

Since I am a new domestic wife I have to make yummy meals to feed my honey. We have made 2 that I thought were creative and delicious.

1- in a pan saute mushrooms. then add black beans. then an egg (I didn't think this was necessary, and you can leave it out...) cheese. A wee bit of milk and curry seasoning. wrap in a warmed tortilla and ENJOY! We added in some cottage cheese. See - sounds/looka gross, but is yummy!

2- last night I took left over brown rice (my new obsession) and added tuna fish, a little mustard and mayo. then added some relish and Greek vinaigrette dressing. mix in shredded mozzarella and then bake for 15 - 20 min at 350. Tuna rice casserole. TASTY!! This one was actually rally good cold too - so you don't even need to bake it! what a deal.

just thought I would share.

No comments: