Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Now Calling for Honeymoon ideas!

Hey all -

Andrew and I did not go on a honeymoon trip after we got married...but we are planning to take a trip in April/May during his next break.

I need suggestions of places to go!!

If we leave the country we would like to leave from the following places so we can tag it with other trips...
- Baltimore (tag it with a trip to see sisters/DC)
- FL (tag it with Disney World)
- San Diego (tag it with a trip to San Diego!)

Let me know if you have any suggestions (Emily...do not only suggest Hershey)

Thanks all!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I think a major road trip would be so fun! (and I'm speaking from experience) Pick two or three national parks (Yosemite, Yellowstone, Blue Ridge Mts, etc) and hit them up! I loved asking the locals where the best eats were, and there's lots to do for not alot of money if you do some homework first.

Hey, you could even go looking for the monumental weird-ies around the country- Paul Bunyan and Babe, the countries largest rubber band ball, etc!

Puakai said...

Go on a cruise! You can leave from FL or San Diego. Drive there and you get a two-fer!

Anonymous said...

Europe. easy.

Jessica Nelson said...

I'm with John. GO ON A CRUISE! They have good deals all over the web. AND you don't have to worry about paying for much outside of the actual cruise and flight. plus ALL YOU CAN EAT??? Really-Need I say more?