Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow...it's only a day a way...

Well, tomorrow is our due date! I can't believe I have been pregnant for 40 weeks. Well actually I can believe it. That is a long time. But I feel VERY blessed. It has been a pretty easy pregnancy (especially compared to others I know). We are excited to meet our little man, although I am not so sure he is going to COME tomorrow. It would be fun - especially since it is also Dr. Seuss' birthday...

I really didn't want to have a leap year baby - so I am SUPER glad yesterday has come and gone. It gets a little tricky though. Andrew is in the middle of midterms. He has tests on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and maybe Thursday. So really we need him to either come this weekend, or come on the 8th. (we actually have an induction date set for the 8th if he hasn't come already). I would prefer him to come on his own, but so far my cervix has not done a thing. He is SUPER low (you can feel EVERY move of the head...) but other than that not a lot happening. He must like it in there. Luckily I am not miserable yet. So it is just a waiting game for now.

Yay for babies!

2 comments:

Heather (Paralyzed with JOY!) said...

Elizabeth, I'm so excited for you! I hope that all goes well with the birth and I can't wait to hear all the details! Good luck!

Jessica Nelson said...

I'm super glad you aren't miserable yet - that is hard. It'll happen when it happens... and you will be so glad to meet that little guy!!!